Liked

Pin It

Funny SMS


A Girl Checks Her Weight = 58kg .Removes Sandal = 56.Then Dupatta = 52Now Coins Finished...........A Boy In A Q Behind HerSaidÜ Carry On"",I Have Coins!

Smart Man + Smart Woman = RomanceSmart Man + Dumb Woman = AffairDumb Man + Smart Woman = MarriageDumb Man + Dumb Woman = Pregnancy

If u r stressed, you'll get pimples..
if u cry,u'll get wrinkles..
So, y don't u smile & get dimples?

I have lots of jokes in my inbox,But I can’t send you all of them,It will take a lot of time,So I’m sending you just 1 joke...“You are so beautiful”



God made us body parts for a reason.Eyes: to look at youHands: to pray for youMind: to remember youHeart: to miss youand…Legs: to kick you if u ever forget me!!

Wife:-I will die.Husband:- I will also die.Wife:-why will you die?Husband:- because I can't bear that much happiness

Aftr robbing d Bank, robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?Clerk: Yes.Robber shot him dead & asked d next clerk: Did u?2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!

Husband: Kal mere khawab main ek larki aye thi. Wah! Kia Larki thee!Wife: Akeli ayee hogi?Husband: Tum ko kese pata?Wife: Uska Husband mere khawab main aya tha!

mehrbaan kadardaan dekho mere sms ka kamaalghanti bajegi bander nachegamobile uthayega sms padega ab muskurayegaab banda hoshiyari dikhayega or msg forward karega

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye,
I don't worry I don't cry,
I'm just happy that cows can't fly!

Keep.....................IN TOUCH WID ME.....OTHERWISE............................1 2 3 4 5 67 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 2627 28 29 30 31 32 ALL..........UR TEETH WILL B BROKEN!!!

Q: What is the difference b/w secretary & private secretary?Ans: Secretary says GOOD MORNING SIR& Private secretary says ITS MORNING SIR
If i need "Brain Transplantation" I will prefer your brain...don't think that you are a genius..........
i need a brain which is never used before

Father: How did you fail the final exam?Son: Under waterAather: What do you mean?Son :All below 'C' level

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
WHAT R U LOOKING FOR?
I KILLED ALL THOSE WHO WERE BETWEEN I & U

Banta owned a factory.He issued orders that only marriedmen would be employed.Friend asks: Why this ?Bant reply:Because married men are more obedient.

Government of Australia hasintroduced a new ruleGood looking people should bethrown out of country!!!U r safe..oh! No where should I Hide you???

Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: why three?
Husband: 4 u and ur parents.

2 days of power cut in Delhi had made life miserable worst affected was "Delhi metro station"
where families of Santa and Banta were stuck for 48 hrs on.... Escalators

Son - I want a baby brother .Mom - your dad is overseas. When he comes back we will talk over it .Son - why don't u give him a surprise?

A newly married girl got first class in her B.Ed exams.
Her husband sent telegram to her parents -
Ruby First Class in Bed!

Close your eyes I have a gift for you123Oh u didn't close your eyes!!!!!

What do u call a woman in heaven? - An Angel.
A crowd of woman in heaven? - A host of Angels.
And all woman in heaven? - PEACE ON EARTH

Banta falls in luv wit a nurse..
After much thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER"

MBBS Final Exam:-Question: Fill in the blanks.If a lady faints, we must 1st check her PU_S_Only few intelligent students wrote PULSE

What is diffrence between problem & talent?2 boys love 1 girl= problem!1 boy love 2 girls= talent.

Girl : Mom, i m in love with a guy.. Mom shocked : How old is the boy & what is he doing Girl : 3 month & kicking happily in my stomach..

terrorists have kidnapped our lecturers... and demanded aransom of 500000 rs or else they will burn them with kerosene... plz donate. i have donated 15 litres

can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it .a Banta asks to ATM machine???????

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins !

One day Raja and rani decided to send messages to each other by using Pigeon instead of mobile. The very next day pigeon reached raja without any message. He angried and called to rani.She told stupid "This was a missed call"

God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested

''Utha le re deva,utha le''....'eeee''mere ko nai re baba''mere yaar ko utha re'....eeesh..''duniya se nai re deva''...''NIND'' se uthareGOOD MORNING

u r Ultimateu r Lovelyu r Likableu r Uniquein short ......u r ULLU !!!

Girl on Valentine Day in Card Shop.Owner: yes madamGirl: 1 card jispar likha ho mai sirf tumse pyr karti hu, kya hai aapke paas?Owner: Ha heGirl: 12 Dedo


Can u pronounce good English:- read along woof,roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof,poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.


From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 uhave never changed.For me, you’ve always been…a headache !


Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ?Mind u - it’s really very very urgent,damn serious and very imp …I’m playing cards and we’ve misplaced the JOKER.


Today, tomorrow and yesterday there will be …one heart that would always beat for you …You know Whose??? … your Own Stupid!!!


Life without u is impossible,u r in my breath and blood.i cant stay for a second without u,if u r not there i am deadoye hello i am talking about OXYGEN


Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write for mothertongue.?Santa: Very long!


I have a confession to make
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u
every night i see u in my dreams
and find myself shouting
GHOST GHOST


7 Angels come to me & asked forthe mostIntelligentSmartNiceSweetWell BehavedWell Groomed personSo i Gave them your address.DEKHA Kaisa oollu banaya unko 


Yaar aaj ka din bada fuddu hai....Fuddu se yaad aayaKaisa hai tu..!!


twinkle twinkle little startera boy friend gaya bazarus ko mil gaya doosra pyar
ab tu beth ker makhyan maaar


i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again


The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn’t started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS!

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |