Liked

Pin It

Friendship SMS-5



Few Relations in Earth Never Die.
Few Relations in Earth Never Die.Want 2 know What it is? Read again.. (F)few (R)relations (I)in (E)earth (N)never (D)die surendran 
Friendship is a silent gift of nature.. 
Friendship is a silent gift of nature.. 
More old .. more strong.. 
More deep.. more clear.. 
More close.. more warm.. 
Less words.. more understanding.. From Fun
just make a wish
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.
Do your feet never hurt 
Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

You're eyes are soft en tender
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
we never lose true friends. 
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends. 
A deep friend is like rainbow,
When the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed,
The result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
I may lose something today
I may get anything else tomorrow.
But,
I can never lose
and
ever get one thing
and thats 'YOU'
So, be my friend forever!
When heart beats it says “lub-dub"
Do U know whats it means?
LUB says “Live Ur life Best"
DUB says “Do Ur Best in life"
Enjoy every heart beat.
“Happy Friendship Day"
Meeting you was fate,
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. 
Page No. 1   2   3   4   5

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |