Liked

Pin It

Funny Short Jokes




A beggar walked up to a well dressed woman and said,
''I haven't eaten anything in four days.''
She looked at him and said,
''I wish I had your willpower.''


A man inserted an ad in the classified: ''Wife wanted.''
Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: ''You can have mine.''


The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.


First guy (proudly): ''My wife's an angel!''
Second guy: ''You're lucky, mine's still alive.''


How do most men define marriage?
An expensive way to get laundry done for free.



If you want your wife to listen
and pay undivided attention to every word you say,
talk in your sleep.


A little boy asked his father,
''Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?''
And the father replied,
''I don't know son, I'm still paying.


Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it.


Soldier: "Sir, we are surrounded by the enemies",
Major: "Excellent ! We can now attack them in any direction"


My wife was complaining the other day saying that I never take her anywhere expensive anymore. So I said “come on, get in the car we’re going to the petrol station”.

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |