Liked

Pin It

Jokes For Girlfriend



Today’s Relationships:
You can touch each other,
but
not each others phones..!!

Sometimes girls pretend to not like you, when they do!
but the problem is that
Sometimes boys pretend to like you, when they don’t

Every girl deserves a guy who makes her forget her heart was ever broken and every guy deserves a girl who appreciates his efforts.

Boy1: Meet my wife Tina :
Boy2: Oh! I know her :-
Boy1: oh How? :
Boy2: actually we were caught sleeping together :
Boy1: what??
What the hell?
Boy2 : during lecture in maths class dude

Son to his Father: My girlfriend has left me & she sent me "private pictures" with herself and her new boyfriend .... what should I do
Father: sent them all to her father

Boy: What do you think, how do I play Guitar..?
Girl: I wish you were on T.V.
Boy: I am so happy to hear that, Am I that Good?
Girl: Ummm... Not really; if you were on T.V. I can at least switch it off

Girl:bYe Jo Samne Ladka Betha Hai Is Ka Naam Kya Hai
Waiter: Yeh Ali Shahb Hain
Girl: Yeh Mjhe Aik Ghantay Se Pareshan Kar Rahey Hain
Waiter: Magar Wo To Apki Taraf Dekh Bhi Nahi Rahay?
Girl: Yahi To Pareshani Hai

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |