Liked

Pin It

Attractive Pick Up Lines



You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

Is your name Gillette? 'Cause you're the best a man can get.


You're good at math, right? Would you say 69 was a perfect square?

Excuse me, can I borrow your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.

Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.

Your Daddy must have been a Baker, cos you got the nicest set of buns I've ever saw.

You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten forgotten my standard pick-up line.

I'm bigger and better than the Titanic ... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

I know a great way to burn off the calories in that cake you just ate.

How was Heaven when you left it?

Please help the homeless. Take me home with you.

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

Was your Father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?

Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.

There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can't take them off you.

I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much did you drink?

Do you believe at love at first sight or do you want me to walk past again.

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Help the homeless. Take me home with you.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |