Liked

Pin It

Attractive Pick Up Lines



Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?

Are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful.

Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

I am your subject. Will you be my predicate?

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!


You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night

Are you religious? 'Cause you're the answer to all my prayers.

Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Excuse me Miss, would you like to drive across country and kill people with me?

“I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.”

“You know what would look great on you? Me.”

“Excuse me, but I’m new in town; can I have directions to your place?”

“Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.”

“Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.”

Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.

Do you have a library card? Because I’m checking you out.

Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal you're heart, and you'll steal mine.

I’ll give you five seconds to give me your number or you can forget about going out with me forever.

I’m not possessive, but I still want you to be mine.

I know the difference between “less” and “fewer,” but don’t worry, you won’t have to ask me for either of them.

Are you a verb? Because you look a little tense, but I can put you in the mood.

Did it hurt? when you fell from heaven.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |