Liked

Pin It

Latest Valentine Day SMS



Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
Happy Valentine's Day

Some People are So Much Important in our Life.
Not because We Enjoy their Company.
But Because We Feel Sooo much Loneliness in their Absence.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Plz Yaar Bohat Ho Gaya!
Apni Girlfriend Ko Smjhalo
Mujhe Phone Kar K Kehti Hai.
K Aaj Mere Sath Date Per Chalo.
Happy VALENTINES Day

This day of love I take a vow
To love you well through all the days
Of long and labyrinthine ways:
But I would love you anyhow
Because You r
My Valentine.

Love comes
through the hands
that touch
With
unabashed affection,
For only
skin-to-skin can love
Maintain
its true direction.
I love u my Valentine.



This is not a special day for me because
i celebrate my every day like a "Valentine Day" since you are with me............
Happy Valentine Day......

Eid is for All
Independance day is for All
Happy new year is for All
Xmis for All
Birthday is for me
.
.

But I celebrate
Valentine's day Just for u.
In life there r 5 things u should never lose
Character
Self respect
Hope
Heart
.
.
.
&
.
well U know my name
So Be My Valentine.

May the Valentine's Day spirit fill your heart
With love and joy on this special day.
A time to exchange messages - a spirit of love,
Sentimental verses sent in a poetic way.

If you would be my valentine
My heart would surely glow
And if you'd be my valentine
I'd want the world to know.

Valentine Oh Valentine…..,
Darlin’ won’t you please be mine….,
My love for you is on the line…..,
Lovely Valentine….!

On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question
.
.
.
Will you be my valentine?
I wish to live in ur eyes
Die in ur arms
&
Be buried in ur heart
Happy Valentine's day

One Two
How r u
Three four
Love me more
Five six
Date is fix
Sis seven
U r my Heaven
Eight nine
Be my Valentine

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

The best and most beautiful things in the world can’t be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you...

You are unique
You are caring and
You are the best. And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it
Treat it gently, please do not break it
Its full of love thats good & true
So please keep it always close to You.

You could never guess
How much happiness
You've brought my way
Happy Valentine's Day

Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

I'm sending u a Valentine's Wish
Filled with Hugs and Kisses too.
Because there is a special place
Within my heart for u.

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |