Liked

Pin It

Valentine Day SMS



Jab samne hote ho tum ..
Na jane kyo hosh kho baith the hai hum..
Milti hai nazar jab jab tumse..
Sab kuc bhul jate hai hum..
Hoti hai tu itne kareeb..
Phir bhi dil ki baat kehne se ruk jate hum…

Never try to examine
your love relations
because they r like diamonds
when you hit them
they don't break
but may slip away from your life ...

I love so much my heart is sure,
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile,Your loving face
No one will ever take your place

When i tell u here, i am
when i tell u i care, i do...
when i tell u i ll never Leave u, i wont.
Sum it all..i ll b here, i ll never get tired
of caring here 4u & i won't leave you.

Each of us are angles
with only one wing;
and we can only fly by embracing
one another.
you want to become angle?
Come and I will give my wing.
Love U So much.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you r in deep trouble my friend…
You are “LOVE”, We call it the hard time !!

To all my friends who are committed:
Happy Valentine’s Day…..
And To all my friends who r single,
Happy Independence Life…:-)

U r my love & u r my valentine...
I do love u & it's true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it's only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever

Smile today. it makes a beautiful day!
enjoy today. it makes a joyful day.
love today. it makes wonderful everyday.
Wish you a Happy Valentines Day!

Hope is philosophy of life
life begin when hope
begins. . . . . Life ends when hope ends
so
.
.
Always hope for the best. . .

love deeply and passionately u might get hurt but its the only way to live life completely...
happy valentine week.

It still seems like magic
every time I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together
I love u friend Happy Valentines Day

I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you...
Happy valentines day dear..

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |