Liked

Pin It

Jokes For Girlfriend



Boy to girl before exam: Hey all d best Girl: All da best to u too But girl scored 80 marks & boy failed Moral: Only boys wish with true heart..

A guy runs into an ex-girlfriend, with whom he didn't have the greatest relationship.
"You know, I was with another woman last night, but I was still thinking of you."
"Why, because you miss me?"
"No, because it keeps me from coming too fast."

At Traffic Signal Boyfriend To Girlfriend:Jaan Main Tumhari Ankhon Main Saara Jahan Dekh Sakta Hoo.
Paas Main Ek Aadmi Without Helmet Khada Tha, Usne Kaha Bhaisahab Mujhe Bas Itna Bata Do Ki Aage Chaurahe Par Helmet Ki checking Ho Rahi Hai Ya Nahi..

A married man was spending the afternoon with his girlfriend when she asked that he shave his beard.
"I do like your beard, John, but I would really love to see your handsome face," she said.
"My wife loves this beard, honey," he replied. "I couldn't possibly shave it. She would kill me."
"Oh, please?" his girlfriend purred.
"Really, I can't," he replied. "My wife loves this beard!"
The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighed and finally gave in.
That night, John crawled into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.
His wife stirred, felt his face, and said, "Oh, Robert, you shouldn't be here. My husband will be home soon!"

Girl-Nice Mobile. Where Did U Buy? Boy-I Won Dis In A Running Race. Girl-How Many People Participated? Boy- MOBILE OWNER, POLICE And ME.

STRANGE REALITY OF FACEBOOK: Girl Status: I am feeling sad.. 952 comments Boy Status: I am going to commit suicide .. 2 likes.

Girlfriend: Darling, Look into my eyes?
Boyfriend: Ok
Girlfriend: What do you see?
Boyfriend: True Love!
Girlfriend: Oye true love ko maar goli, dekh aankh mein kuch gira toh nahi….


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |