Liked

Pin It

One Line Jokes



The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.

I've got a friend who is a lion tamer. He used to be a school teacher till he lost his nerve.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening',and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

The early bird might get the worm,but the second mouse gets the cheese.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |