Liked

Pin It

Fresh Jokes



Teacher : Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating? Sam : No sir, I don’t have to, my mom is a good cook.

Santa : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots. 
Banta: Yes it’s really strange. I've got another pair of the same at home.

Father to son after exam: “let me see your report card.” Son: “My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.”

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden. Boy: It’s very kind of you, darling, but I don’t have any worries or troubles. Girl: Well that is because we aren't married yet.

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water ? CHINTOO: “HIJKLMNO”!! TEACHER: What are you talking about ? CHINTOO: Yesterday you said it’s H to O

God thought that since he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother. Then devil thought that he couldn't b everywhere he made a mother-in-law.

Ladka:hum 25 bhai bahan he Ladki:kya aap ke ghar family planning wale nahi aate? Ladka:aaye the par school samajh ke vapas chale gaye

Tcher: How old is your dad? stud: As old as i am. Tcher: How is it possible? Stud: He became father only after i was born.

Girlfriend : And are you sure you love me and no one else? Boyfriend : Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday. 


A drunk man was strunlin 2 open door with key. Frnd askd - Can I help 2 open the door? Drunk: dude just hold the house straight & i will open the door

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |