Liked

Pin It

Short Jokes




Teacher: You must never begin a sentence "I is ...".
Clever student: Please sir, what's wrong with "I is a vowel".


Teacher: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Santa: Yes, because the Empire State Building can't jump!

Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it?
Student: Obviously it is the past tense.

Teacher: What has many keys but can't open any doors?
Santa: A piano.

A: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
B: Ok
A: A white horse fell in the mud.



Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.


Teacher: Did your father help your with your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.Patient: Doctor, I think that I've been bitten by a vampire. Doctor: Drink this glass of water.
Patient: Will it make me better?
Doctor: No, I but I'll be able to see if your neck leaks.



A: Why are all those people running?
B: They are running a race to get a cup.
A: Who will get the cup?
B: The person who wins.
A: Then why are all the others running?


The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present.
The student: I walk. You walk ....
The teacher intruptes him: Quicker please.
The student: I run. You run ...

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |