Liked

Pin It

Jokes For Girlfriend



Girl: If u’ll try to kiss me, main shor macha doongi.
Boy: Lekin yahan to dur-dur tak koi nahin hai.
Girl: I know but formality to karni hi padegi…

Boy: I Love You
Girl: Shut Up You
Girl: Shut Up
Boy: I Can't Live Without You
Girl: Shut Up Boy:I Will Marry You
Girl: Really?
Boy: Shut Up

Girl: Monday 1st show k BALCONY k CORNER wale 2 ticket book kr k rakhna.
.
.
.
Boy: CORNER wala ticket na mile to?
Girl: Tohh movie dekhenge

A Girl To Her Friend: I Know Two Guys And I Like Both,Tell Me Who Will Be The Lucky Guy?
Friend:Whoever You Get Married,other Guy Will Be Lucky.

बीबी के बाप को ससुर कहते हैं,
तो गर्ल-फ्रेंड के बाप को क्या कहेंगे ???
शादी के लिए हाँ कर दी तो “ससुर”,
नहीं तो “असुर” !!!

Girlfriend:You Know My Mom Likes You A Lot.
Boyfriend:Whatever Sweetheart,Don't Worry I Will Marry With You Only.

Mammy:Beti Kaha Gai Thi?
Beti:Mamma Mere Classmate Nitin Se Milne.
Mammy:Kis Liye?
Beti:Aap Bhi Na Mamma,main Kaise Leti Mujhe Saram Aati Hai.
Ladki- Meri mummy ko tum bahut pasand aaye ho..
Boy (sharmate hue)- Kuchh bhi ho,mai shadi tumse hi karunga, Aunty se kehna mujhe bhool jaye.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |