Liked

Pin It

Teacher Student Jokes-4



The maths teacher asked Little Billy "If you have £20 and I ask you for £10 as a 
loan, how many pounds would you still have?". 
"Twenty" came the reply. 
"How so?" enquired the teacher. 
"Just because you ask me to loan you £10, it doesn't mean I am going to". 
Teacher: "Ramu, you talk a lot !"
Ramu: "It's a family tradition".
Teacher: "What do you mean?"
Ramu: "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher: "What about your mother?"
Ramu: "She's a woman". 
Ramu: "How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?"
Shamu: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's performance repeated". 
Teacher: If your father and mother both give you 50$, what you will get? 
Student: A new video game.  
Teacher: Now, Ramu, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Ramu: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook. 
Teacher: Suppose, you have 2$. You asked your mother for one more. How many would you have then? 
Student: 2$ 
Teacher: Why? 
Student: Because my mother won’t give me any. 
Teacher: Suppose, I give you 2 dogs. Then I again give you 2 dogs. How many will you have? 
Student: 5 
Teacher: How? 
Student: I have a dog in my house now.  
sir : if any dought ask me 
student : sir, in question paper question is there but in answer paper no answer is there  
Teacher: Which is your native place? 
Rahul: Maharashtra m'aam. 
Teacher: Can you spell it? 
Rahul: Actually my native place is goa.  
Teacher: Ramu, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
Ramu: You told me to do it without using tables! 
Page No. 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |