Liked

Pin It

Teacher Student Jokes-6



Ben got 100 out of 100 in the exam. So the teacher gave him a gift and said, 
I hope you will do the same in the next exam.' 
Ben: Thank you Sir. I hope you will also print the question paper from my uncle’s printing shop next time.  
Teacher: Tom! I know you are bad at spelling. That’s why I told you to write down this sentence 10 times. Why did you write only 4 times? 
Tom: Sir, I am bad at math too.  
Maths mis: A=B, B=C, So A=C. 
Prove this method with example. 
Student: Mis, I love u. U love ur daughter. So i love ur daughter, 
Thats all mis  
Teacher:Ramu,get up.How can you sleep in my class? 
Ramu:I can teacher,if you keep your voice down.  
Teacher: How old is ur father.
Sunny:- As old as I am.
Teacher: How is it possible?
Sunny:- He became father only after I was born.
Teacher: Tell me an example of a creature which can live on water as well as the land. 
Student: Frog. 
Teacher: Another example. 
Student: Another frog.  
Teacher: Ron, your handwriting is very bad. You will suffer in the future. 
Ron: Don’t worry Sir. I will be a typist.  
Teacher: Why does sea water tastes like salt? 
Student: Maybe a ship of salt sinked a long time ago.  
Opening the book in the class, the teacher asked, 'So, where were we?' 
Student: In this class, Sir.  
Teacher: Which one is closer, Sun or Australia? 
Student: Sun 
Teacher: Why? 
Student: We can see the sun all the time, but can’t see Australia.  
Page No. 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |