Liked

Pin It

Teacher Student Jokes-5



Ramu: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Ramu: Your name on this report card. 
After answering correct, the teacher said, 'Smith, tell me an important incident which never happened before within ten years'. 
Smith: I answered correct today.  
Teacher: Suppose, you have offered money and knowledge. You have to take one of them. Which one you should choose? 
Student: Money. 
Teacher: I would have taken knowledge. But why do you take money? 
Student: I have the lack of money that’s why. You have the lack of knowledge. That’s why 
Teacher: Sir, why doctors wear a mask when they do an operation? 
Student: For safety. If the patient dies, others can’t find out who did the operation.  
A new student came to the class. After asking his name the teacher said, 
'What does your father do?' 
Student: Whatever Mom says.  
Teacher: Suppose, you have 4 coins in your pocket and there is a hole in the pocket. All the four coins fall down from that hole. What will you have in your pocket? 
Student: A hole.  
Math teacher: Tell me Jenny, if a milkman mixes 2 litres water and 1 liter milk, he will get 3 litres. What will happen if he mixes 6 litres of water and 3 litres milk? 
Jenny: I am not a milkman, how can I solve it?  
Teacher: Robin, I always see that when I start teaching in the class, you always talk with your friends. 
Robin: But Sir, I don’t talk when I sleep.  
Teacher is explaining to the student, 
if you see someone sinking in the water, you should pull his hair to save him from the water. It will be easy for you.' 
Student: but sir, if it happens to you, we shouldn’t help you. 
Teacher: why? 
Student: because you don’t have any hair.  
Teacher: I think you are chewing gum. 
John: No Sir, I am John Smith. 
Page No. 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |